FlexM is a Singapore-based financial services company, with a mission to bank the unbanked and under-banked population around the world. FlexM provides holistic financial solutions consisting of Virtual Wallets, Pre-paid Mastercard’s, Bulk Payroll Payment Software along with Wallet to Wallet banking. For more information please visit: www.flexm.com/sg
- Identify business opportunities and manage a pipeline of B2C/B2B sales prospects, relationship building and executing the entire sales cycle.
- Ensure achievement of sales target on monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Manage customer relationships with current and potential accounts (B2C/B2B).
- Draft proposals and quotations that are aligned to the company’s services.
- Oversee and manage a team of part-time employees and day-to-day operations.
- Prepare monthly market and sales report to analyse sales trends, market situation and competitors' products.
- Participate in roadshows, events, presentations and product demo.
- Work closely with HQ on products specification and requirement by customers.
- Minimum 3 years experience in B2B/B2C sales and business development
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Knowledge of financial products, prepaid cards, payroll or remittance preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Additionally Tagalog will be highly preferred.
- Strong analytical, negotiation and account management skills.
- Technology savvy and PC literate, with experience in MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint.
Email your resume with the subject header SALES MANAGER to [email protected]
- Ensure consistency of messaging and brand continuity across all communications.
- Maintaining marketing plans, websites and understanding site data analytics.
- Managing campaigns on social media and other digital platforms.
- Writing and proofreading creative copy.
- Coordinating internal and external marketing activities.
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) systems.
- Liaising with third party vendors for prints and campaigns.
- Coordinating events and roadshows with vendors and internal teams.
- Assist in maintaining presentations decks.
- Minimum 3 years experience in the related field.
- Degree, preferably in marketing and/ or communications or IT related course.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Prior experience in managing digital marketing campaigns will be a plus.
- Proficiency in either MS Office or iWork.
- Highly motivated and a team player with a sharp eye for details.
- Must be able to work within timelines assigned and multi-task.
- Experience in Photoshop, InDesign or any design related software will be a plus.
Email your resume with the subject header MARKETING EXECUTIVE to [email protected]
Monday - Friday 9:30 - 6:30 p.m
Our team member will invite you for interview if your profile meets the requirements. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities.